Wilkerson House

Date Added: 
1983

Built in 1912 by noted Bryan architect and contractor Charlie Jenkins, this home is located in a neighborhood where many of the town's business leaders lived during the 1910s and 1920s. Owned by banker A.W. Wilkerson until 1919, it then was acquired by prominent businessman John Parker. The home, a variation on the American Four-Square style, features a hipped roof, eave brackets, and a wraparound porch. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1983

Special Directions/Instructions: 
614 E. 29th St., Bryan.

Location

30° 40' 10.7004" N, 96° 22' 4.1016" W